I’ll put my hands up and say that I spend an awful lot of time indoors. At the point of writing this post I am sitting in my bedroom at 9AM on a Wednesday when most people will be out working. I work at the weekends at the moment so have Monday to Friday pretty much free to do anything. This is perfect for the summer. Don’t worry I have weekly work, come September.
As you can see, I have a lot of time on my hands. Here are the things that I do on lazy days being the homebody that I am.
- Work on Blog Posts
- Have a netflix binge
- Clean the house (boring but needs to be done)
- De-clutter any unwanted items
- Binge watch YouTube videos
- Paint your nails
- Clean your makeup brushes
- Read a book that you love or try out a new one
- Play an old video game
- Organise your clothes and get rid of things you don’t wear anymore
- Clear out your makeup
- Meet with a friend for a drink
- Try out a new cooking or baking recipe
- Attempt a Pinterest DIY
- Draw or Paint, get your creativity flowing
- Start a journal (art, photography or bullet)
What things do you like to do if you are a homebody like me?